Tuesday, September 25, 2012

tea. or Coffee?

Ok, I admit that for the last couple of days, I've had not only writers block but also what I coin as "Blogger's block".  For the life of me, I could not come up with anything that was inspiring me.  Thank goodness for [tea.s] and Crickets.  I love Teasoups poses and just a little bit ago she came up with this wonderful set for morning or even evening coffee.  The fact that I am a major coffee lover does work into this, it completely appeals to the wonderful java addiction I have and that many times I have done those exact positions in RL while enjoying a cuppa. 
As for Crickets, I admit that normally my style is a little more towards clean lines, trailored, flowy or girlish but, when I want a stylish but more relaxed and even a more urban look, Crickets does it wonderfully.  As we are nearing the end of the month, I will also mention that this group gift that they just released is for the month of October, so this won't be disappearing in approximately a week.  As always, the group is free to join and well worth staying with, for the different deals and sales that they have.




Shopping list:
Crickets -  Pepper(full outfit) Group Gift
Filthy - Jasmine Ivory 06
[elikatira] - Away Red 05
IKON - Utopia Eyes - Deep Sepia
Izzie's - French Nails w/color change HUD
FTL - Eyelashes - Kirei style

Poses: 
[tea.s] - Let me have my coffee first set

No comments: