Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Creations

The discovery of a new store or creator is something that I always enjoy in SL.  I love to be there, in the first days; so I can watch as they grow, develop and flourish in their talents.  It's an amazing time in a creators life, as they travel through the pathways of creation and design and I always feel blessed and honoured when I'm able to watch the process.  Though that does sound a little sappy in some ways, it truly is an amazing journey to behold which is why I feel doubled blessed with {h.o.b} and {l.e}.  Two friends who both love to create beautiful clothing and have joined together in putting up a store to showcase their wonderful talents.  The styles and textures are sweet and the prices are to faint for.  I enjoyed looking through their store and checking out their items.  The store is just starting out so there is a small selection at this time but, I forecast that it will not be long before they have quite a collection going.  These two designers, in my opinion are ones to keep our eyes on for the future for some very amazing things to come from.
Mesh Dress (Purple/Pink Ombre)

Denim Backdrop Shirt w/white skinny jeans

Mesh Hem Dress (Mustard/Neon)

Shopping list:
[elikatira]  Abby mesh - Blonde 07
Catwa  Erika Mesh Blonde
            Olivia  Blonde
Dark Mouse 30's Art Deco Earrings and Braclet (closed)
*League*  Wanderer Jewellery Set
*Ribbon*  Flower Bag (Blue)  35L
{l.e}  Mesh Dress (Purple/pink ombre)  35L
         Mesh Hem Dress (Mustard/neon)  40L
{haus.of.boobah} Denim Backdrop Shirt  20L
FAB.PONY  Boyfriend Skinny Jeans (White) 30L Closing sale

Poses:
[tea.s]
STaTUS
Posies Pose Co.

Sim:
D!va Main Store Isle

No comments: