Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adam & Eve Bedroom Set

I have to admit, normally I tend to stick closer to the fashions and dressing up my dolly, than the furniture that we use daily in Second Life.  Victoria, a good friend of mine messaged me tonight with a heck of a deal that I just could not resist!  Sacred Roses has set out a fantastic bedroom set, that includes matching night stands, two beautiful pictures for the wall and the bed that is really loaded with some very nice animations.  The set all together is only 23 prims, which is amazing and is a beautiful addition to any home. 

 I would just like to add a big thanks to my friend Aaragon for being such a great sport in helping me show the set off. 

Sacred Rose Adam & Eve Bedroom set - 40L so hurry in while this is on sale

No comments: