Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Shopping I did Go!

It's cloudy and overcast outside today, a day worthy of a nice, fresh shopping trip in SL in my opinion.  Yeah, it's an excuse to go shopping and I can find about a 100 of them but, I will stick by each and every one of them.  lol
While chatting away to friends, a nice little notice came out that VMC had a couple of cute outfits available for group members.  Could I resist?  Oh heck no, so off I went and picked up both outfits.  The group is free to join.  Since I was there, I could not resist looking around a bit and picked up a cute little sweater/jean outfit for 10L and the Sara skin in pale with Red tone lipstick for also 10L.  In fact, the outfits are all 10L each from what I seen, with fatpacks priced at 50L, so well worth dropping by and taking a peek at the cute styles that are available!
Group Gift in Wine

Group Gift in Red
Sweater/jean outfit in Heather
Style information:
VMC - Group gifts outfits #116 and #101 in Wine and Red (Wine outfit comes w/shoes)
VMC - Sara Skin Pale w/pale Red lipstick
Duh! - Ballerina flats in Black
[elikatira] - Lasting hair style in Blonde 02 (pack comes with 2 versions, one with and one without bangs)

2 comments:

Laila Laperriere said...

Cute outfits, you look great. LOVE the ballerinas! =)

Unknown said...

I have so many ballerinas in so many colors it's getting scary now..lmao