Friday, September 21, 2012

Eclectic Tastes.

Eclectic - selecting what appears to be best in various methods, or styles.
I enjoy being eclectic.  It gives me more choices, more options and a huge variety of looks that I can make mine.  I don't like to just stick with one style or fashion because I always feel like I'm cheating myself out of finding some really fun things and creators by doing that.
This is one of the reasons I'm a fan of {l.e} and (h.o.b).  Their pieces are not copy cat of each other and you can mix and match with ease.  Their creations can go with so many things that are in your inventory already, that the only limit you have; is with your imagination and the size of your present inventory. 
Today, I went with a relaxed look, a more stylish chic look and the last was was a bit of a blend of both.  Hope you like them!




Shopping list:
{l.e} - Mesh high waisted Shorts (grey/ombre)
           Mesh M.J. Tee
           Mesh Tail Skirt (black/lace)

(haus.of.boobah) - Trippy Indian Sweater dress
Jesylilo - Black blouse - Store Pumpkin hunt gift
MIAO - Opaque Ribbed tights Onyx
Izzie's - Gradient Nails w/color change hud 199L
[elikatira] - Secret boots - Maroon  60L (70% off sale)
Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamacia tone
Filthy - Alexandra - Ivory Tone 05
[elikatira] - Figure - Red 08  74L Essential Pack (70%off sale)
                               Black 04 74L
Boho hobo - Big hoop earrings Red  (gift)
{E}argasm - African Voyage Earrings (previously blogged)
IKON - Kaleido eyes - Day  (group gift)
Body Behavior - Glamour hallway prop set (50% off sale)

No comments: