Sunday, February 12, 2012

52 Week Color Challenge Part Deux - Week 7 - Folly!

Why the exclamation point in the title after the Folly color?  Because this one was a difficult one to pull together.  I finally went over to Second life marketplace and typed in the word pink to see if I could come up with any ideas.  Just a little side note about doing that..there is ALOT of different shades of pink and you end up with a huge list of things to trudge through..lol.  Also, Folly is not really a pink but has more of a red tone to it, so it was a little more difficult to locate.  I finally located a few items that hit my eye and I was finally able to put together a cute outfit that was a little more urban than my normal look even.  The jacket and dress were only 10L each, which is a great deal; and the shoes and purse are previous group gifts from Miamai and from N-Core. 
So without further ado, here is my submission for this weeks color challenge:



Style information:
.:EC:. - Paige Minidress **the dress is a very short one, so I had to bring it a down a bit**
-SG-  - Tokyo Women's Coat Black
Miamai - January group gift from 2011 (purse)
DBS - Marcella - Blonde Fat Pack
Filthy - Jan Group Skin Gift in Cream
N-core - Sense XtremeHell Group Gift

Next week, week 8 is Dark Raspberry!  Yum!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Careful now, looking like that you could cause a wreck because you are distractingly pretty!

Unknown said...

LOL..aww, thank you so much Anichka!

Laila Laperriere said...

Sexy and beautiful all in one perfect package! =)