Monday, January 23, 2012

A Chance Conversation

While trying not to crash over at Big Daddy's 80's club, my gf Laila and I noticed a fellow who was not only good looking but also very hottly dressed. Needless to say, we started up a convo with Blaze. Yeah, hot name went with him! Well, thanks to Blaze I found a store that I totally went head over heels for. Ronsem has clothing for both men and women, in styles that were appealing and in a price range I didn't mind at all. For the men, there was tops and pants in a wide range of colours and styles. For the women, tons of nice tops though I would have loved long pants, they have skirts and shorts that are to die for. I ended up with a cute sweater from there, that I paired up with a pair of jeans I found in my inventory already(searching for jeans in my inventory, I discovered I have ALOT of them. I really need to organize those hunts a little more.)
Well, here are some pics, just to show off my cute little sweater from Ronsem. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

The items used in this photo are as follows:
Miel - Boots
Moulliez - Jeans (Group Gift 2010)
Truth - Clara w/roots in lt. blonde
Natural Beauty - Malinka - Medium Tone
Ronsem - Moko Sweater in Grey

2 comments:

Laila Laperriere said...

Loving this! Glad you gave me the landmark, because you know I would never remember the name right. HA!

Unknown said...

Thank you Laila! I'm enjoying working on it again!